Friday 6 September 2013

Today's work on presenting memories

As part of today's task was to demonstrate your own personal way of expressing your memories through art. I decided to present my ideas in many different ways, this way I was able to use my fellow peers to give me constructive criticism of which was best?, which could be improved? And which areas showed strength and great significance? 


The first page just shows the idea of layering, a game design and the connections of buildings. These are all possible ways of showing memories.



Here is a quick model of how the board would look like. Each number represents a person, the coloured lined signalises the route of that particular person and where in time they have made contact with another person (player). 


Pages 2 and 3: ( more ideas of ways storing memories)


Pages 4 and 5: 
I liked the idea of an architectural way of showing memories in time however replaced by different rooms for different points in time. 



Page 5: (my life in a burger)
This idea received most attention and peers felt that this would be the most interesting way of storing memories. This idea came to mind when I thought one of my most favoured food and thus led to the idea of using each layer of food as a past memory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment